Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Stroll around this 12th century semi-troglodyte castle. Admire the magnificent panorama of the Northern Vosges Mountains and the Alsace Plain!
The troglogyte castle Old Windstein was buit in the 12th Century by the Hohenstaufen. The castle was destroy by the French troops in 1676.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Altitude : 340m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 9
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for groups
- Equipment required : Walking shoes, lunch paket
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Open to individual clients
- Effectif groupe :
- Maxi : 30