Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Built at the end of a rocky bar, this castle has the largest artillery tower with the Haut-Koenigsbourg. 16th century barbican. Semi-troglodytic type. You will reach it after a 25-minute walk.
A castel from the 12 century.
Vestiges of the home and the keep. The castle of Schoeneck is registered since December 28th 1984 as a Historic building.
Guided tours suggested in Summer season, more informations at the Tourism office.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Altitude : 380m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 9
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for groups, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Equipment required : Walking shoes
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 30
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory