Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
The date of construction of this castle remains unknown, but the Hohenfels is mentioned for the first time in the writings from the 13th century. Discover this semi-troglodytic castle with a 45min hike.
Semi-troglodytique castle. The Hohenfels was built at the end of the 13th century and was mention for the first time in the writings around 1293.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Altitude : 300m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 13
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for groups
- Equipment required : Walking shoes, lunch paket
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 30
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory