" Located in the heart of the Thur Valley, Wesserling Park and its Textile Museum offer visitors a journey through three centuries of industrial heritage. "
A former royal mill listed as a historical monument, Wesserling Park is a unique witness to the textile industry in Alsace. It is made up of 4 magnificent gardens together with a chateau, mansions, a farm and the Textile Museum. Wesserling gardens are among the most beautiful in Alsace. Here you can discover an English garden, Mediterranean terraces, a French garden and a kitchen garden which is a contemporary replica of a 20th-century allotment.
Every summer, the Festival of Hybrid Gardens gives seasoned artists and students the opportunity to create temporary works of art with plants on the theme of textiles, using vegetables, fruit, textile plants, herbs and flowers.
- Altitude : 436m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 0,8
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 11€
- Child rate : 6,50€
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : 10 ans
- Group (minimum number of people) : 20 pers
- Prices :
- 10,5€ adulte / 6€ enfant / gratuit enfants -4ans Lien de la billetterie : https://www.parc-wesserling.fr/billetterie/
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash
- Comments on disabled access : Accès partiel
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : Paid tasting for groups, Workshops/classes, Salle de réunion
- Amenities services : Terrasse, Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Restaurant on site : Drinks, Yes
- Practical services : Group reception, Children's reception, Aire de pique nique, Shops /Sale of goods, Espace non sécurisé pour charger les portables, Local tourist information
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 20
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public