The Wallach Park has been awarded the "Remarkable Garden" label. It is the only true French garden in Mulhouse. It is also the kingdom of roses. There is a rose garden with more than 130 varieties as well as a parterre of boxwood embroidery, a "rest room", a small labyrinth and a "green carpet". These different scenes are linked by regular paths and staircases; statues and sculpted plants highlight the perspectives. This garden with its harmonious lines and balanced proportions was designed in 1935 by the famous Parisian landscape architect Achille Duchêne for the industrialist Alfred Wallach. In 1950, he donated it to the city, which opened it to the public in 1961. In the early 1990s, the park was restored to the style it had at the time of its creation.
- Altitude : 253m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 2,1km