Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
On a wooded hill, discover the habitats of red pandas, polar bears, gibbons and other rare animal species. There’s also plenty to delight plant lovers: 3,500 varieties and nine thematic gardens.
Following government announcements about coronavirus, the park remains closed until further notice.
Founded in 1868 by a group of industrialists from Mulhouse, this park was a model for zoological gardens in the 19th century. With its romantic landscaping, it houses remarkable collections of exotic and local plants. The zoological park is home to more than 1200 animals belonging to 170 different species, and is part of a programme for breeding endangered species. Very rare species such as Siberian tigers, zebras, polar bears, muskoxes, arctic foxes, red pandas and Madagascan lemurs live side-by-side with more common animals such as parrots, wolves, and sea lions.
- Altitude : 241m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 0,4
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 16€
- Child rate : 10€
- Family (2 adults + 2 children) : 47€
- Etudiant : 10€
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : 6
- Group (minimum number of people) : 15
- Other special offers : 9 pour les CE
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for groups
- Services offered : Workshops/classes
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Restaurant on site : Drinks, Yes
- Practical services : Group reception, Children's reception, Shops /Sale of goods, Local tourist information, Shuttle service, Open to individual clients
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Commentaire "mesure covid" : - 1 meter distance between each family - Booking tickets online is to be preferred in order to limit contact with staff and waiting at the reception desk: www.zoo-mulhouse.com: - Payment by credit card should be preferred - Wearing a mask is compulsory from the age of 11 - Direction of traffic indicated by signposting
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory, Hydroalcoholic gel available, Reservation required, Contactless payment highly recommended