" Immerse yourself in the world of woodworking professions staged by enthusiasts. Ancient machines, musical instruments, wooden toys, and many others enliven this living museum. "
Also known as "The Authentic Museum", the woodworking and heritage space has been staffed since the year 2000 by passionate volunteers who are ready to show visitors vintage machinery and the beginning of mechanization.
Several times a day, guides present the ancestral know-how of the workers of yesteryear, and activate the vintage machines for the visitors. Loaded with history, the space of the wood trades and the heritage reserves beautiful anecdotes.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Altitude : 750m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 20
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 8€
- Child rate : 4€
- Group rate : 6,50€
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : 6 years
- Discounts for children : Less than 16 years old
- Fixed price package for families (minimum number of people) : 18 ( 1 or 2 adults and until 5 children from 6 to under 18 years)
- Group (minimum number of people) : 15
- Other special offers : Reduced rate for groups of 15 people minimum.
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash, Transfer
- Comments on disabled access : Lift
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : Workshops/classes
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French
- Practical services : Group reception, Children's reception, Aire de pique nique, Shops /Sale of goods, Bus stop
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 15
- Maxi : 120