" The Domaine Specht opens its doors to all those who want to learn or rediscover the wines of Alsace.
- An evening to exchange, taste food and wine pairings and learn more about the profession of independent winemaker. "
An evening to exchange ideas, taste food and wine pairings and discover the job of an independent winemaker.
Drink wine yes, in moderation, even better! An opportunity to taste the food and wine pairings selected by the estate especially for the occasion and perhaps learn more about pairings and the pitfalls to avoid. And all this in a convivial atmosphere!
Created in 1955 by Alfred Specht, it is today with Benjamin and Thibault, the third generation of independent winegrowers that the estate is developing. Located in Mittelwihr in the heart of the pearls of the vineyard, the estate takes full advantage of the local microclimate. Passionate about their profession and in love with their region, Benjamin and Thibault are happy to welcome you, to present their products, their work but also to make you visit and discover the soul of their domain.
- 8 July: Wines and flavours of the south
- 15 July: Creole wines and flavours
- 22 July: organic wines and flavours
- 29 July: wine & cheese
- 5 August: wine and sandwiches
- 12 August: wines and flavours of the south
- 19 August: Creole wines and flavours
- 26 August: wine and cheese
Meet at 6.30 pm at the Domaine Specht to discuss and taste new and surprising food and wine combinations!
Reservation at the latest the day before before 6pm.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Prices : 10 € par personne
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.