Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
From production to transformation… The Muller family has been cultivating white cabbage and producing sauerkraut for 5 generations.
Today 5,000 tons of sauerkraut are processed every year and then shipped throughout France, Europe and even to the United States. LE PIC provides its main vegetable in a variety of recipes and packaging. Guided tour of the place of production and tasting
- Duration of the visit : 2h
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 10
- Prices : 5€/+ 18 years, 3€/14-18 years. Booking at the Tourist Information Centre
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public, NHS COVID Pass mandatory
- Capacité maximum temporaire : 10 pers
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory, Hydroalcoholic gel available, Reservation required