" Do you dare dive into the spiral of space and time to cross through walls and travel through the centuries on the trail of Hugo the ghost knight? Finally, a castle visit that’s as fun as it is enriching, bringing together all generations for a great time of unwinding and fun! "
This discovery tour of the castle and its surroundings brings the family together in the heart of a true medieval adventure. It mixes the real with the imaginary in life-size game scenes and involves actors of all ages in the same quest: find the Fleckenstein treasure and rebuild the castle. Do you dare to dive into the spiral of space and time and cross walls and centuries in the wake of the knight-ghost Hugo? At last, a castle visit that is as fun as it is enriching, bringing together all generations in a great moment of relaxation and conviviality!
- Altitude : 198m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 23
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 9,50€
- Child rate : 8,00€
- Group rate : 8,00€
- Groups : 7,00€
- Family (2 adults + 2 children) : 32,00€
- Price advantages :
- Fixed price package for families (minimum number of people) : 4
- Group (minimum number of people) : 15
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Visit with guide tool, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Restaurant on site : Cafeteria, Drinks
- Practical services : Aire de pique nique, Shops /Sale of goods, Bus stop, Local tourist information
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 15
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols