" In a fantasy-like setting, touch and experiment as you follow the itinerary filled with games and hands-on elements in this natural and medieval site. "
The old forest shelter houses a new-style exhibition for children. Taking "learning by playing" as its motto, it presents the world of woods and rocks in terms that 4-12 year-olds can follow. With surprises round every corner, there's plenty to see - and do. Hanging head-down like a bat, crawling into a badger's den, building a well, pushing a trolley-load of minerals, learning how to recognise trees and tell their age, track animals, understand the seasons, identify birds by their songs - these are just some of the activities that help to make learning fun.
- Altitude : 198m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 23
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 4,50€
- Child rate : 4,00€
- Group rate : 4,00€
- Groups : 3,50€
- Family (2 adults + 2 children) : 16,00€
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : 4
- Group (minimum number of people) : 15
- Prices :
- Family pass : 16,00€ 2 adults + 2 children Additional child (maximum 2) : 3,00€.
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Restaurant on site : Cafeteria, Drinks
- Practical services : Aire de pique nique, Shops /Sale of goods, Bus stop, Local tourist information
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 15
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols