Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Passed with the history under the name of “Battle of Reichshoffen”, it is in reality the battle of Froeschwiller for the French Army and the battle of Woerth for the German Army. It was held on August 6th, 1870, at the beginning of the War French-German of 1870. The battle finished with a French defeat. The Alsace and Lorraine will be German during 48 years.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Altitude : 210m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 6
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 25
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory