Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Grave from sergeant Claude Férréol Pagnier, cavalryman and stele from lieutenant Winsloe, "Purssian Dragon", both seriously wounded during the attack of Schirlenhof at July 25th 1870. The Prussian Dragon died a few hours after Claude Férréol Pagnier. It is in fact the first victims of a bloody war.
- Altitude : 200m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 0,3
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 50
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory