Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Come climb to new heights! The tower offers a panoramic view of the Northern Vosges Mountains, the Black Forest and the Palatinate region. On a clear day, you can even see the cathedral of Strasbourg.
Located at the highest point of the Northern Vosges (581m) this tower was built between 1889 and 1890 and she amount 25m high. Starting point of some hiking trails.
The "Chalet du Club Vosgiens" opens all Sundays and bank holidays: refreshment bar and small restoration are proposed.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Altitude : 581m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 5
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit
- Equipment required : Walking shoes, Torch, lunch paket
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 25
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory