" Take a breath of fresh air at the highest point of the Northern Vosges Mountains! Discover the region with a not-to-be-missed panoramic view. "
A forest massif that culminates at the highest point in the Northern Vosges. At its summit, a 25-m high tower that offers a wonderful 360° view over the entire region in good weather. A number of walking and biking tours are available. The Liese Rock is an unmissable element. The Chalet du Club Vosgien opens every Sunday and bank holidays to propose refreshment bar and small restoration.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Altitude : 581m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 4,5
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Equipment required : Walking shoes, lunch paket
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 25
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols