Meet the cru!
You want to know a secret? Our wines would be nothing without the people who work to perfect them day in and day out. From the very first winter buds to decanting the finished wine, these passionate vine lovers spare no effort for their grapes! For decades, their expertise and high standards have forged the greatest Grand Crus of the region.
Head out on the Wine Route to meet the winegrowers! Share in their passion with up-close and intimate tastings.
❤️ Looking for inspiration? Liesel reveals her 3 favourite wineries:
🍷 4 good reasons to toast at Achillée:
- Visit the largest straw-bale building in Europe with more than 5,000 bales!
- Treat yourself to a sunset tasting with a view of the vineyard and the surrounding castles.
- Share a platter of local specialties among the barrels of the winery. Eat, drink, and pick the owner's brain.
- Meet a team of passionate people, proud of their values and their trade. Winegrowers with a philosophy!
💡 Quote : "Come stop time with us and reconnect with the simple and the exceptional, in harmony with nature and with yourself.”→ Get in touch with Domaine Achillée!
🍷 4 good reasons to visit Maison Zeyssolff :
- Owners Céline and Yvan aim to make the pleasures of wine accessible to everyone. Expert or novice, passionate or simply curious: everyone gets the same warm welcome. Less ceremonial, more friendly!
- Get lost in the Wine Centre, a mix of museum spaces, tastings, and a shop in a cosy, retro atmosphere.
- Rediscover the real taste of wine at this organic winery.
- Satisfy your sweet and savoury cravings at the Dining Bar or the Tea Room. Pie with Riesling or a duo of foie gras: how ever to decide? For dessert, there's no hesitation: hot chocolate and a gourmet assortment of desserts.
💡 Quote : “We've created a place of sharing where you'll leave enriched, whether you're a wine enthusiast or not. We aim to provide both a cultural and emotional experience for our visitors."→ Get in touch with Maison Zeyssolff!
Domaine Blanck Paul & Fils
🍷 4 good reasons to stop at Domaine Blanck Paul et fils :
- Discover a magnificent and traditional winery, deeply rooted in its native land yet looking forward toward the horizon.
- Take part in the winery's Apéro Gourmand event, held every Friday in July, August, and September. Organised as a part of the Independent Winegrowers network, this event highlights surprising food and wine pairings, while rediscovering the joys of coming together around a big table.
- Take a quick lesson in local geology alongside Philippe Blanck, the owner of the winery. Learn first-hand how the soil influences the character of the wines.
- Participate in a Qi Gong session in the vineyards overlooking the winery. This ancestral Chinese practice consists of working on your breathing to slowly regain full control of your vital energy. More flexible and more relaxed, your glass will feel lighter in your hand! Wait, wasn't that the point?
More information about this experience here!
💡 Quote : “Our grapes are our identity, the terroir is our pride.”→ Get in touch with Domaine Blanck Paul & Fils!