" As the famous Halloween and All Saints' Day celebrations approach, the Ecomusée d'Alsace invites you to plunge into a world where tales and legends punctuate the life of the villagers. "
As Halloween and All Saints Day draw nearer, the Écomusée d'Alsace invites you into a world where village life echoes to the tales and legends of yesteryear. Enjoy the mystery-filled atmosphere and listen to the storytellers recounting tales with all the superstitions and popular beliefs that were part of village existence. As nature dons its autumn finery, mystique creeps into the village streets. From Saturday 21 October to Sunday 5 November, come and enjoy a timeless moment with friends and family.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, alsacian, English
- Restaurant on site : Cafeteria, restaurant, Food for groups, Catering for groups, Petite restauration
- Practical services : Group reception, Aire de pique nique, Shops /Sale of goods
- Prices : Adults: 16,50 € - Children (aged 4-17): 11 € - Children (under the age of 4): admission free