Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
The Wehrling company, based in Soufflenheim, is committed to preserving the Alsacian tradition in the manufacture of its pottery. Gérard and M-Antoinette Wehrling founded the company in the 1980s, passionate about folk art Gérard developed a fine collection of cake molds such as kougelhof or other terrines, religious art all reproduced from original pieces lent by collectors or museums.In the 90s his daughter joined the company, together they revisited this Alsacian folk art by developing new colours, motifs and even subjects to adapt to today's needs.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Altitude : 120m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 4
- Comments on prices : Credit card
- Languages spoken : French, German, Alsacien, English
- Practical services : Shops /Sale of goods, Bus stop, Local tourist information
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory, Hydroalcoholic gel available, Contactless payment highly recommended