The gallo-roman site of Gurtelbach lies along a road linking the "Saulnois" (an area producing salt) with Mayence and Trèves. It dates back from the 1st century BC to the 5th century AD. Excavations were carried out at the beginning of the last century by Ringel and in 1993 by the SRAAB (a local club of volunteers). Now you can visit the site, trace its interesting past and then visit a garden in which plants from Roman times are grown.
- Altitude : 265m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 6,3
- Comments on prices : Cheque, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Self-guided visit with documents in French, Visit with educational sheets/pack, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : Workshops/classes, Paid tasting for groups, Tasting fee
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Local tourist information
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.