" As soon as the sun rises, follow in the footsteps of the deer with our naturalist expert. He will lead you along the trails, to meet the life that is awakening. "
The roe deer is a common animal in the plains of Alsace. It is a wild creature, but you can still spot it and get to know it if you follow certain rules while on the outing. No bright clothing, perfume or aftershave. The roe deer will spot us long before we spot him! Meeting time: very early, will be specified when you sign up.
- Duration of the visit : 3h
- Matériel nécessaire : Walking shoes, Warm clothes
- Languages spoken : French, Just french
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 9
- Prices : 11 € per adult - 7 € per child (up to 12 years old)
- Capacité maximum temporaire : 5 pers