Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Climb above the clouds to the summit of Mont Sainte-Odile. At an elevation of 753 m, this emblematic site of Alsace sits at the heart of an exceptional natural environment.
Looking out over the plain of Alsace, Mont Sainte Odile was an influential convent for many centuries. Today, it has been converted into a hotel and this sacred place once dedicated to Odile, the patron saint of Alsace, still attracts many pilgrims. However, Mont Sainte Odile also welcomes a number of non-believers who simply wish to profit from the natural woodlands surrounding the area. Hikers can stride along the sign-posted paths and discover, in particular, the pagans' wall built in around 1000 BC whose origins have given rise to a number of mystic speculations !
- Altitude : 760m
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash, Paypal, Luncheon vouchers, Transfer
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for groups
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Restaurant on site : Drinks, Yes
- Practical services : Group reception, Shops /Sale of goods, Local tourist information
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.