Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
The "Cheval Blanc" stands on the edge of a tiny village.
the terrace, the grounds richly carpeted in flowers, the clear waters of the soultzbach and the nearby forest form the tapestry of a most peaceful setting. Here, for three generations, the Schlienger family have nurtured a love for Alsace and great culinary traditions.
You will be welcomed into the beautiful dining-room or, for groups and seminars, into the "little inn" which, on its garden side, nestles under the wide roof on the barn.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Gourmet restaurant : no
- Alsatian cuisine : yes
- Tarte flambée : yes
- Vegetarian : no
- Fish : yes
- Gluten-free : no
- Restaurant prices (in €) :
- Min. menu of the day : 17
- Payment method : Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Luncheon vouchers, Transfer
- Type of food : Traditional
- Specialities : Alsatian, Cheese, Game, Fish, Sea food
- Practical restaurant service : Group reception, Orchestra, Caterer and banquet organiser, Wine waiter
- Languages spoken : French, German, Alsacien, English
- Practical services : Group reception
- Number of places to eat :
- room 1: : 100
- room 2: : 30
- terrace 1: : 40
- Equipement restauration : Garden, Terrace, Air conditioning, Bar, Club, Banqueting / reception room
- Equip./services for kids : Activities for children, Highchair, Colouring books and littlel games, Small free gift (baloon, lolly etc), Possibility to heat up baby bottles or baby food, Baby changing table/mat
- Accommodation on site : Yes
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Ouvert au public, En Drive