Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Set off to discover the history of the city of Thann over the centuries and throughout the wars as well as its local traditions and other treasures displayed at the Amis de Thann museum.
It is a museum dedicated to local history and popular tradition. The collections in the museum of Thann are exhibited on three floors in what was the former covered whreat market.
- Altitude : 340m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 0,5
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : Gratuit jusqu'à 6 ans
- Group (minimum number of people) : 15
- Comments on prices : Cheque, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Languages spoken : French, German
- Practical services : Group reception
- Effectif groupe :
- Mini : 15
- Maxi : 50