Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Located in the heart of the city in a building of character, the CIAP (Centre d'Interprétation de l'Architecture et du Patrimoine) is an open window on the Bollwerk City and its heritage.
Visit its two permanent exhibition halls which, by means of different devices, explain the manufacturing process of the city and its fabulous industrial destiny.
A temporary exhibition is also waiting for you, revealing a perhaps unknown facet of the city...
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for groups
- Services offered : Workshops/classes
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Children's reception
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols