Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
If you had to make only one, it's this one! It is THE guided tour to discover Mulhouse and its secrets, to understand where it comes from and to become the dynamic and creative city it is today. Tour only in French.
Mulhouse´s Old Town is steeped in centuries of history from the medieval district to the modern town.
Guided tours in French: November 9th and December 30th 2018 at 3pm, guided tour in German and French: November 1st at 3pm
- Pets allowed : yes
- Duration of the visit : 1h30 min
- Prices : 5€, reduced fee: 3€, free for children under 12
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Commentaire "mesure covid" : Every effort is being made to ensure your safety during your visit. The guide who will lead the visit will wear a mask and will ensure that the safety precautions are respected. We ask you:
- to book your visit by calling 03 69 77 76 61 or 03 69 77 67 89 as long as government measures limit groups to 6 people
. - to make up the payment whenever possible
. - to wear a mask during the visit - to respect the safety precautions
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : NHS COVID Pass mandatory
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory, Reservation required