Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
In Mulhouse, history can also be read on the walls! This original guided tour lets you discover the many painted walls that are part of a long tradition and reveals pages of the history of the city.
Painted walls have been a tradition in Mulhouse since the Rhineland Renaissance. You will discover the history of the city through these works, from the façade of the Renaissance City Hall to more contemporary graffitis.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Duration of the visit : 1h30 min
- Languages spoken : French
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Commentaire "mesure covid" : Every effort is being made to ensure your safety during your visit. The guide who will lead the visit will wear a mask and will ensure that the safety precautions are respected. We ask you:
- to book your visit by calling 03 69 77 76 61 or 03 69 77 67 89 as long as government measures limit groups to 6 people
. - to make up the payment whenever possible
. - to wear a mask during the visit - to respect the safety precautions
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory