Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
In Mulhouse, history can also be read on the walls! This original guided tour lets you discover the many painted walls that are part of a long tradition and reveals pages of the history of the city.
Painted walls have been a tradition in Mulhouse since the Rhineland Renaissance. You will discover the history of the city through these works, from the façade of the Renaissance City Hall to more contemporary graffitis.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Duration of the visit : 1h30 min
- Languages spoken : French
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Commentaire "mesure covid" : Every effort is made to ensure your safety during the visit. The guide who will lead the visit will wear a mask and implement the protective measures.
Prepare the exact amount for your payment to the guide whenever possible
Wear a mask during the visit
Respect the protective measures.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory