The parish church with a late Romanesque style was built from 1182 to 1235 spurred by Murbach abbot, by replacing a chapel located at the same place. The façade with two towers, the open porch and octagonal bell tower were made since the construction of the church. The harmonious architecture of the building distinguishes it from other Romanesque churches of Alsace whose construction often remained unfinished. Several additions and changes have occurred over the centuries, such as the five-sided apse, or the upper parts of the choir.
- Altitude : 292m