" The treasures of the imperial city are here. A visit not to be missed for history lovers... "
The historical museum of Kaysersberg is located on the second floor of one of the two patrician houses, representative of the urban civil architecture in Alsace at the beginning of the 16th century.
It is a visit not to be missed if you like history. You will find collections dedicated to religious art from the 16th to the 18th century, including a "Vierge Ouvrante" from 1380, archeological finds from the region, weapons, unusual objects and popular arts and traditions.
Come and discover the temporary exhibition "The fourteen auxiliary saints".
- Altitude : 242m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 10
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 0€
- Child rate : 0€
- Price advantages :
- Group (minimum number of people) : 10
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for groups, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Languages spoken : French, German
- Practical services : Group reception
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 10
- Maxi : 10
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.