Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
The treasures of the imperial city are here. A visit not to be missed for history lovers...
This jewel of the pretty medieval town of Kaysersberg has been on the first floor of a house built in 1521 by Rheinhard von Wide, a rich silver mine owner from Sainte-Marie-aux-Mines, since 1972. At the top of the stairs you will find :
- remarkable works of religious art: an opening Virgin from 1380, a Palm Sunday Christ from the 15th century, sculptures...
- archaeological finds from the region, from the Neolithic to the Romans, firebacks, weapons, unusual objects...
- Altitude : 242m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 10
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 0€
- Child rate : 0€
- Price advantages :
- Group (minimum number of people) : 10
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for groups, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Languages spoken : French, German
- Practical services : Group reception
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 10
- Maxi : 10
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.