In the heart of a ravishing wine-growing city, fiefdom of Lazare de Schwendi of which legend tells that he brought the famous "Tokay" now called Pinot Gris, after his stay in Hungary, this gourmet address is unmissable.
The kitchen team is led by Marie, young chef dynamic and skillful. The authentic and elegant setting, the stone walls and the beamed ceiling reflect the Alsacian style. Winegrower's granddaughter, Marie proposes to her customers wines made from the family domain and a nice range of wines of French vineyards.
The menus proposed, market, sweetness of the sea and gourmet are tempting. The pumpkin soup is delicious, the sea bassfillet a la plancha is tasteful and the vegetable purees are savoury. After the hearty starter and the main course, keep a small place for the dessert and enjoy with closed eyes a crunchy vanilla millefeuille or an orange dessert flavoured with Grand Marnier.
In the summer, take lunch or dinner on the terrace, next to a magnificent Vosges sandstone fountain, is a real enchantment.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Gourmet restaurant : no
- Alsatian cuisine : yes
- Tarte flambée : no
- Vegetarian : no
- Fish : no
- Gluten-free : no
- Payment method : Credit card, Luncheon vouchers
- Type of food : Brewing
- Specialities : Alsatian
- Internet connection : Free wi-fi
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Practical services : Group reception
- Number of places to eat :
- room 1: : 40
- Nombre total de couverts en salles : : 40
- terrace 1: : 35
- Group headcount : Maxi
- Equipement restauration : Terrace
- Equip./services for kids : Highchair, Colouring books and littlel games, Possibility to heat up baby bottles or baby food
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public, NHS COVID Pass mandatory
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Hydroalcoholic gel available