" The peasant traditions, it is THE appointment of August in the Valley of Kaysersberg. On this occasion, discover the traditions, crafts and folklore of the Welche Country. A fireworks display will conclude the day. "
This is the day not to be missed to discover the craftsmen and producers of the valley!
Discover their know-how with the program
- presentation of the old trades of the forest and the farm,
- demonstration of local crafts,
- farm products and craft specialties, folklore,
- animations for young and old.
Catering available all day: barbecue and French fries of the lumberjacks, Welche poellee and refreshment stand.
From 7pm onwards, a free dance will be programmed as well as a fireworks display to close the evening.
- Duration of the visit : All day
- Prices : Free
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.