Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
The 16th December 2015, Sandrine Kauffer and Julien Binz opened their restaurant JULIEN BINZ, in the nice charming wine village of Ammerschwihr, situated on the Alsatian wine road, only 12 minutes away from Colmar. The dining room of the restaurant can welcome 35 persons from Wednesday lunch to Sunday diner. In the kitchen Julien Binz, Maître Cuisinier de France, (1 Michelin Star in 2012 with the restaurant “Rendez-vous de Chasse” in Colmar) and his kitchen’s brigade offer a contemporary kitchen based on the basics of the cuisine and regional products.
François Lhermitte, the dining room manager, will ensure the smooth running of the service, promoting a wine list signed by Pascal Leonetti Best Sommelier of France in 2006.
The aperitif and coffees can be served in the living room adjacent to the room and in summer on the terrace.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Gourmet restaurant : yes
- Alsatian cuisine : no
- Tarte flambée : no
- Vegetarian : no
- Fish : no
- Gluten-free : no
- Payment method : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Type of food : Gastronomic, Traditional
- Practical restaurant service : Food & wine matched menus available with wine by the glass, Group reception, Staff can provide advice about Alsatian wines, Orchestra, Wine sharing available
- Internet connection : Network connection, Free wi-fi
- Languages spoken : German, English, Spanish, Italian
- Practical services : Group reception
- Number of places to eat :
- room 1: : 35
- terrace 2: : 20
- Group headcount : Maxi
- Equipement restauration : Terrace, Air conditioning
- Equip./services for kids : Highchair, Colouring books and littlel games, Possibility to heat up baby bottles or baby food, Booster seat
- Accommodation on site : Yes
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Commentaire "mesure covid" : transformation du salon avec des tables espacées, augmentation du nombre de tables sur la terrasse
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols