" For lovers about the Textiles, this manifestation is the place to be in Europe. Exhibitions, lessons, conferences and a big shop space to find the equipment to create your Patchwork creations. "
Did you know that the Amish movement started in Alsace? A direct result is the largest European market devoted to the patchwork held in Sainte-Marie-aux-Mines for the past 27 years.
Visitors will see during this 4 days a lot of exhibitions, classes, lectures, commercial area, fashion shows etc.
- Duration of the visit : 4 days / 3 nights
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English, Spanish, Italian
- Restaurant on site : Cafeteria, Drinks, Restaurant, Food for groups, Catering for groups
- Practical services : Local tourist information
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 20
- Prices : 15€ pass 1 jour, 26€ pass 2 jours, 30€ pass illimité 4 jours
- Type d'évènement, exposition : Exhibition
- Lieu/Départ de la manifestation : VAL D'ARGENT
- Stationnement pour véhicules : Free parking for cars, Coach parking