" In the heart of the forest, enter the last mine that was exploited in Ste Marie-aux-Mines: a journey to the heart of the earth, on the traces of the silver and arsenic seams... "
Reception in the town centre by the guides of the ASEPAM. Route 5 kilometers in personal vehicles. Walk to the mine (5 mn). Equipment and departure for the underground adventure !Total visit duration : 1h30 to 2 hours including at least 40 minutes underground.
You need to bring : Thick socks and warm pull over. (8 to 10°C underground)
Provided : Helmets with lamps. Boots. Raincoat.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Duration of the visit : 2h
- Comments on disabled access :
Accessible à tous les handicaps mais impossible en fauteuil.
- Matériel nécessaire : Warm clothes
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Aire de pique nique, Local tourist information
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 2
- Maxi : 15
- Prices : 9€ adulte 6€ enfant