" This centre dedicated to the environment and nature plays an integral role in educating about Ried's heritage, ecotourism and the environment. "
This initiation centre to nature and the environment offers discoveries of the natural environments of the Ried, through guided tours, workshops, walks....
A key player in environmental education, Rieden's heritage and ecotourism. Located in Muttersholtz, a town that was elected French capital of biodiversity in 2017. A great reward for the collective efforts of a community. This village has been pursuing a strong public policy on the environment and biodiversity for many years.
The Maison de la Nature et de l'Alsace centrale aims to welcome all types of public, to raise their awareness, educate them, train them through adapted and innovative educational approaches, to a coherent understanding and behaviour that respects nature, the environment and heritage.
Pets allowed: only guide dogs on a lead in the building.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Altitude : 167m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 7
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : 3 years old
- Fixed price package for families (minimum number of people) : 2 adults and 2 children
- Other special offers : Volunteers and members
- Comments on prices : Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash, Paypal, Transfer
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Visit with educational sheets/pack, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : Workshops/classes
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Equipment required : Mosquito repellent
- Languages spoken : French, German
- Restaurant on site : Food for groups
- Practical services : Group reception, Aire de pique nique, Shops /Sale of goods, Local tourist information, Open to individual clients, Point d’eau (eau potable), Borne de recharge pour voitures électriques