Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Hot? Cold? Wet? Hard? Flexible? Tickle? Tingly? Like your hands, your feet are sensitive and receptive to their environment. So let your feet get some fresh air and awaken your senses to discover the Ried and its history.
Located in Muttersholtz, a town that was elected French capital of biodiversity in 2017. A great reward for the collective efforts of a community. This village has been pursuing a strong public policy on the environment and biodiversity for many years.
The lockers made available to you at the start of the barefoot trail require a €2 coin, which is not refunded.
For pre-constituted groups: free visit up to 30 people: 60€ or guided visit from 20 to 30 people: 200€ during the week, 300€ on weekends and public holidays.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Altitude : 160m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 7
- Price advantages :
- Group (minimum number of people) : 20
- Comments on prices : Cheque, Cash
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Equipment required : Mosquito repellent
- Languages spoken : French, German
- Practical services : Group reception, Aire de pique nique, Point d’eau (eau potable)
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 30
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public