Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
It is behind the church of Langensoultzbach that a former chapel houses this permanent exhibition devoted to the period of Gallic independence, mythology and the time when the Northern Vosges were integrated into the Roman Empire. Let yourself be surprised!
Located on a rise in the centre of the village, the Neo-Roman church of Langensoultzbach dominates the valley. At the rear of the building, an ancient chapel houses the exhibition. It presents the period of when Gaul was independent,its mythology and the era when the Northern Vosges were integrated into the Roman Empire.
- Altitude : 204m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 8
- Price advantages :
- Group (minimum number of people) : 10
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Languages spoken : French
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory