Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
This castle is perched in a lush green setting overlooking the Northern Vosges Regional Nature Park. Take one of the many trails to discover the surrounding nature.
Built in the 13th century, the castle of La Petite Pierre and its fortifications were modernized by Vauban in 1684. The castle was then a strategic point allowing the control of this passage between Alsace and Lorraine. Today, the Northern Vosges Regional Nature Park installed his seat, his « house » there. However, the castle is currently closed for renovation for a period of two years.
- Altitude : 344m
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : 12
- Fixed price package for families (minimum number of people) : 2+1
- Comments on prices : Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Local tourist information