A few meters away, the Synagogue, built in 1906 according to blueprints by architects David Falk and Emile Wolf, bears witness to the presence of a sizable Jewish community up until the mid-20th century. The building's exterior has recently been renovated. It was built on a centered floor plan with its main entrance over to the side, leaving room on the street-side façade for a huge thermal window framing the Tables of the Law.
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 0,3
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public
- Capacité maximum temporaire : 10 pers
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory, Hydroalcoholic gel available, Reservation required