Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Look to the skies and admire the beautiful birds of prey with the stunning ruins of the fortified castle as a backdrop.
Eagle Mountain in Kintzheim offers a fascinating, impressive spectacle: the greatest birds of prey in the world freely flying against a backdrop of the ruins of Kintzheim Castle. A unique opportunity to observe birds close to that you can't get near in nature. In this Mediaeval setting, the most beautiful birds of prey in the world fly just a few inches from the public. A truly marvellous outing for young and old alike!
On the agenda: a captivating show with the acrobatics of black kites, the overhead flights of buzzards and vultures and an encounter with the Andean Condor. Great fun! And it's just 20 minutes on foot from Monkey Mountain, the other great attraction in Kintzheim.
- Altitude : 200m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 6
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 10€
- Child rate : 6,50€
- Group rate : 7,50€
- Groups : 5€
- Etudiant : 8,50€
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : 4
- Group (minimum number of people) : 20
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Visit with educational sheets/pack, Guided tour for groups
- Amenities services : Terrasse, Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, Alsacien, English, Spanish
- Restaurant on site : Cafeteria, Drinks, Yes, Food for individuals
- Practical services : Group reception, Aire de pique nique, Shops /Sale of goods, Local tourist information, Shuttle service, Open to individual clients
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 20
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Commentaire "mesure covid" : Direction of visit set up, placement on the benches respecting the distances between groups, customer gauge for the shop and toilets.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory, Hydroalcoholic gel available, Contactless payment highly recommended