One of the oldest potteries in the village, a traditional and authentic production where the potter, Michel, has not changed anything to the way of working of his father or grandfather. Here, for example, the sizing is done in a purely traditional way: plaster moulds are placed on an eccentric axis lathe, to make the shape of the ellipse (oval, round). He is the last potter to use this method.The shop is open from Monday to Sunday from 10am to 12pm and from 1pm to 5pm and on public holidays in the afternoons by reservation. Free visit of the workshop from Monday to Friday. Guided tours from Monday to Sunday by reservation in French, German and English are offered for groups of 10 to 50 people (2€ per person). School groups are not accepted.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Altitude : 138m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 4
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 2€
- Comments on prices : Cheque, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : Workshops/classes
- Languages spoken : French, German, Alsacien, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Shops /Sale of goods, Bus stop, Local tourist information, Open to individual clients
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 10
- Maxi : 50
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.