Marie-Ange and Jacky Graessel, who come from a line of potters from Betschdorf, arrived in Soufflenheim by chance some thirty years ago. A Sunday walk with their daughter brought them to the village on a fair day and they fell under the spell of a shop on sale. Everything followed very quickly and since then, the Graessel pottery has been producing mainly handmade stoneware (high fire at 1280°C) in a wide range of coloured glazes. The shop is open Monday to Friday from 9am to 12pm and from 2pm to 6pm; Saturday from 10am to 12pm and from 2pm to 5pm. The pottery does not offer open studio visits or guided tours.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Altitude : 138m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 4
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Comments on disabled access : 1 marche.
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Shops /Sale of goods, Bus stop, Local tourist information, Open to individual clients
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 10