Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Free visit of the workshop from Monday to Thursday from 9am to 12pm and from 2pm to 5pm, and on Friday from 9am to 12pm. Reception of school groups. Capacity of reception: 50 pers. Closed workshop: from 24 to 28/02, from 14 to 17/04, on 15/05, from 18 to 20/05, on 22/05, on 13/07, from 15 to 17/07, from 3 to 28/08, on 24/12, from 28 to 31/12.Closed workshop: from 24 to 28/02, from 14 to 17/04, on 15/05, from 18 to 20/05, on 22/05, on 13/07, from 15 to 17/07, from 3 to 28/08, on 24/12, from 28 to 31/12.The Friedmann house is the oldest pottery in Soufflenheim. The first traces of its existence date back to 1802. The pottery remains faithful to the teachings that its ancestors transmitted over the years. Thus, the hand work and the attachment to the Soufflenheim soil taken from the Haguenau forest motivates him in his work. The hallmark applied to his products is a reminder of their origin and identity.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Altitude : 138m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 4
- Comments on prices : Credit card
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit
- Languages spoken : French, German, Alsacien
- Practical services : Group reception, Shops /Sale of goods, Open to individual clients
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 50
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory