But what do you find in this small Alsatian house so beautifully decorated? A pottery, of course! And not just any pottery! Welcomed by the pleasant whistle of Willy, the Friedmann Pottery is one of the oldest potteries in Soufflenheim: the first traces of its existence date back to 1802. The potter remains faithful to the teachings that his ancestors have passed on over the years. Thus, handwork and the attachment to the Soufflenheim clay taken from the Haguenau Forest motivate him in his work.The traditional pottery decorations fill the shelves, but also leave room for new, more colourful collections.The shop is open from Monday to Friday from 10am to 12pm and from 2pm to 6pm; on Saturday from 10.30am to 12pm and from 2pm to 6pm; on Sunday and public holidays from 2pm to 6pm. The pottery opens its workshop for free visits from Monday to Friday at noon. No guided tour possible.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Altitude : 138m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 4
- Comments on prices : Credit card
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit
- Languages spoken : French, German, Alsacien
- Practical services : Group reception, Shops /Sale of goods, Open to individual clients
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 50
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory