Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Located in the outbuildings of the castle of Lorentzen, the Grange aux paysages is a nature and environmental education centre that offers numerous projects and activities related to nature, the environment and culture. The exhibition "Secrets de paysages" presenting the characteristics of the Alsace Bossue landscape is freely accessible all year round.
"La Grange aux Paysages" offers a wide range of activities which allow visitors to study the local landscape and how human beings affect it. "Secrets of the landscapes", the permanent exhibition, is open throughout the year. Visitors can make their own way around the interactive exhibits or join a guided visit. Accommodation for groups.
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 2
- Price advantages :
- Group (minimum number of people) : 15
- Comments on prices : Cheque, Cash, Transfer
- Type of visits proposed : Visit with educational sheets/pack, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : Workshops/classes
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Equipment required : Walking shoes, Warm clothes , Wet weather clothing
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Restaurant on site : Food for groups
- Practical services : Group reception, Children's reception, Shops /Sale of goods, Kitchen available, Local tourist information
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 50
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.