Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Between trades of the knife and a collection of sabers, swords and breastplates, immerse yourself in the world of the former royal and imperial manufacture of the valley of blades.
Museum of the former royal and imperial bladed weapon factory of Klingenthal, founded under Louis XV in 1730 and active until 1962.The museum presents the bladed weapons trades, such as forging, sharpening, polishing, engraving, and more, as well as a large collection of sabres, swords, armour and tools.The museum blacksmith's shop operates every first Sunday of the month, for public demonstrations.
- Altitude : 265m
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : 10
- Fixed price package for families (minimum number of people) : 15
- Group (minimum number of people) : 10
- Comments on prices : Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for groups
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Children's reception, Shops /Sale of goods, Local tourist information
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.