Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
This holiday home is perfect for lovers of gastronomy, and has been certified "two ears of corn" by Gîtes de France. It is situated on a vineyard in the village of Hattstatt in the heart of the Ballons des Vosges Regional Nature Reserve. With three bedrooms in total, it can accommodate six guests.
The house has an iron and a washing machine, a TV besides a dishwasher. It includes one bathroom with a shower and one separate toilet. Thanks to its garden furniture, barbecue and terrace, you'll be able to get the most from trips in the summer.
Accepted modes of payment include cheque, cash and "chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers). German is spoken by the holiday home's proprietors, in addition to French. There is a public car park, and the accommodation is located 7 km from Rouffach train station.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : yes
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 7
- Location : Piedmont (vineyards), On a wine-growing estate
- Altitude : 200m
- Prices :
- Min. per week in low season : 370€
- Payment method : Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash
- Languages spoken : German
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Dishwasher, Iron, Washing machine, TV in every room
- Sanitary equipment :
- Number of restrooms (private) with shower : 1
- No. of separate toilets : 1
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Balcony, Personal barbecue grill, Private garden furniture, Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 6
- Number of rooms : 3
- Self-catering cottages/furnished/bedrooms (beds) : 4
- en nombre de lits 1 personne : 2
- en nombre de lits 2 personnes : 2
- Surface area : 130 m2
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Hydroalcoholic gel available