Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Built after a princess was miraculously healed, this chapel is brimming with secrets! An exceptional panoramic view over the entire Alsace Plain awaits you!
Situated between Pfaffenheim and Gueberschwihr, this chapel was founded in the 15th century and dedicate to the Blessed Virgin. Place of pilgrimage since 1483. Beautiful all-round view over the region.
- Altitude : 300m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 4
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 0€
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit
- Amenities services : Terrasse, Toilets
- Restaurant on site : Drinks, Food for groups, Food for individuals
- Practical services : Group reception, Aire de pique nique, Shops /Sale of goods, Local tourist information, Point d’eau (eau potable), Picnic room
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.