Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Located in Eguisheim and perfect for lovers of gastronomy, this holiday home offers 4-star accommodation to visitors to Alsace. You will be sleeping in a typical half-timbered Alsatian house. A total of six people can stay in its two bedrooms.
Situated in the heart of the Ballons des Vosges Regional Nature Reserve, the house is found along Alsace's famous Wine Route, on a vineyard in Eguisheim. The village has been recognised as a "Village Cigognes" (recognising Alsatian villages participating in the protection of local storks) and a "Station Verte de Vacances" (distinguishing countryside tourist resorts), and also obtained recognition as one of the most beautiful villages in France.
To keep children entertained, the toys/colouring books will be appreciated on rainy days. Offering child's toilet seat, baby bath, baby changing table and more, the holiday home is well-stocked when it comes to paraphernalia for young children.
Those coming with bicycles will be pleased to hear that they can store their bikes in the house's secure bicycle garage.
The holiday home includes one bathroom with a bathtub and one separate WC. It has all mod cons: its open-plan, fully-fitted kitchen boasts (among other equipment) a microwave, a dishwasher and an oven, while a towel dryer, a hairdryer and a communal tumble dryer are available too. Additionally, there is a TV. Thanks to its communal garden furniture and communal terrace, you'll be able to take in plenty of fresh air.
Colmar train station is 7 km away. In addition to the usual payment methods, guests may pay for their reservation by "chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers) or bank transfer. English and German are spoken by the house's proprietors, as well as French.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : yes
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : yes
- Pets allowed : yes
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 7
- Location : In the town/village centre, Piedmont (vineyards), On a wine-growing estate
- Altitude : 208m
- Prices :
- Min. per week in low season : 868€
- Payment method : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash, Transfer
- Internet connection : Wi-fi offert
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Convenient service : Sheets included in the rental price, Household linen included in the rental price, Bathroom linen, Free sponge towels, Local tourist information, End of stay cleaning included
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Separate fitted kitchen, Microwave, Conventional oven, Coffee machine, Fridge, Freezer, Dishwasher, Iron, Shared washing machine, Communal clothes dryer, Non-smoking room, TV in every room, Cable / Satellite TV, Hairdrier
- Equip./services for kids : Baby bath, Highchair, Baby's bottle warmer, Colouring books and littlel games, Cot, Child's toilet seat, Baby changing table/mat, Baby bouncer chair
- Sanitary equipment :
- Number of restrooms (private) with bathtub : 1
- No. of separate toilets : 1
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Private garden furniture, Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 6
- number of rooms : 2
- en nombre de chambres triples : 2
- Self-catering cottages/furnished/bedrooms (beds) : 4
- en nombre de lits 1 personne : 2
- en nombre de lits 2 personnes : 2
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.