Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Works from world-renowned artists are displayed over more than 1200 m² in the cool interior of the ramparts of Neuf-Brisach’s Vauban citadel and on the walls of the Street Art museum MAUSA Vauban.
In the fresh, inside the ramparts of the Vauban citadel of Neuf-Brisach, and on the walls of the MAUSA Vauban, it is not less than 1200 m2 that have invested artists of international renown.On the program, discover the portrait of Vauban realized by the stencil of the great men of the Pantheon C215, the frescoes of Seth the globe-painter, the great white bodies of Jérôme Mesnager, the child of Colmar, the immersive installations of Denis Meyers and Levalet, the Lascaux of the subway graffiti artist Nasty, the Marilyn Monroe of Pure Evil, the XXL photographs of Joseph Ford and the chapel of Guy Denning ...
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 10€
- Group rate : 7€
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : 9
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for individuals
- Languages spoken : French, English, Spanish
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory, Hydroalcoholic gel available