Come and take a breath of fresh air at the farm and discover the production of the GAEC des 4 Ponts. In a playful and educational way, these visits will allow you to discover the profession, the environment and the production. The themes vary per half-day visit: where does the milk come from - from wheat to bread - from beet to sugar - the production of wild flower seeds, are the different themes proposed. These educational visits are aimed at schools from kindergarten to grade 6, extracurricular organisations and other groups who wish to discover the farm and its production. Targeted visits for adults are possible.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Prices :
- Groups : 130€
- Prices for children :
- 130€ la demi-journée pour une classe ou un groupe
- Reservation required : Yes
- Type of visits proposed : Visit with educational sheets/pack
- Services offered : Workshops/classes
- Practical services : Group reception, Children's reception
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public