Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Discover the manufacturing process of the oldest brewery in France, as well as the fascinating history of this family brewery.
In a fabulous site, live a great and unique experience around the making of beer and the history of Meteor.
Since October 2016, Alsace has a new tourist stop not to be missed: it was necessary to honour the oldest brewery in France in activity!
Through various testimonials of persons, come and discover the history of the Meteor brewery from 1640 to today, share the secrets of beer making, learn about beer tasting and become part of the great Meteor family. Remember to book by email at email@example.com or by phone at 03 88 02 22 44.
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 0,5
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 9€
- Child rate : 0€
- Etudiant : 5€
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : 16 years old
- Group (minimum number of people) : reservation for groups and price on demand
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit
- Amenities services : Terrasse, Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, Alsacien
- Restaurant on site : Drinks, Yes
- Practical services : Group reception, Shops /Sale of goods, Bus stop
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : No vaccination pass required